Ski Pass Fulfillment
- All pass fulfillment is at Winter Park Resort Guest Services. Please note that Christy Sports is no longer fulfilling passes.
- Online and telephone purchases of 2013/14 ski passes are printed and mailed beginning October, after final balance payments have been processed. International pass holders simply pick-up your pass at our Season Pass Office at the start of your stay.
- Depending on the product you purchased, you may not get a new photo pass. If you chose the "R" renewal option, available when you opt for the same type of pass you had last season, you will simply reactivate the photo pass you used last winter. If you’d like to confirm the pass number of your active ski pass, or would like to know if you will be receiving a new pass, please email us with your pass number, name and birthdate, or call 970.726.1564.
- Purchases of ski passes by first-time guests require your photo to print your pass. Log into your online account to upload a head and shoulders shot (similar to a drivers' license / passport photo), or have your photo taken and pass printed at the Winter Park Season Pass Office.
- If your photo pass from last season is looking a little ragged, or the kids have grown and you’d like a different photo on their pass, upload new mug shots via your online account and then call our Season Pass Office at 970.726.1423 to request a new pass be mailed to you.
- During an online purchase of a new pass, you signed your Release of Liability Waiver. For all phone orders and online renewals, you will need to log into your online account to complete this step. Parents / guardians need to log into their own account to access their minor child's account. If you need help adding or associating a child to your account, please contact us at 970.726.1564.
If you have additional questions, click here, or call us at 970.726.1564. See you on the slopes soon!